Responding to Community Needs Through Volunteerism
RSVP will be the most reliable and dynamic source of rewarding volunteer opportunities for adults in Montgomery, Delaware and Chester counties and will seek out and address ever-changing demands in the community addressing the needs of vulnerable populations and area nonprofits.
RSVP is a multi-service organization meeting the critical human needs in the community through volunteerism.
Who We Serve
RSVP volunteers serve a variety of groups throughout Montgomery, Delaware and Chester counties and educationally disadvantaged children, youth and veterans in Philadelphia, including:
- Nonprofit organizations in need of management assistance
- Youth in need of tutors (can be virtual) and mentors
- Special needs children
- Head Start preschoolers and their families
- Adults seeking to improve their literacy skills
- Seniors with concerns about health insurance
- Providing support to community-based nonprofits
- Homebound seniors
901 E. 8th Avenue, King of Prussia, PA 19406
Phone: 610-834-1040 • Fax: 610-834-1087 • firstname.lastname@example.org